1. I am not able to register on the Comprehensive E-filing system?
Check the “PKI Component installation instructions” and see if you have followed all the steps prior to registering on website.
2. Can I use any Digital signature for registering/filing of applications?
Currently you can use following digital signatures:
3. Can I use my USERID and password of earlier version to log in to the Comprehensive e-filing system?
No, the services of older version of e-filing have been stopped. You need to create a new user id in the Comprehensive e-filing system.
4. Can one digital signature be used to create multiple login IDs?
No, you cannot create multiple user IDs with single digital Signatures. Digital signatures are the instruments of authenticity & Integrity and should be used by the person who owns it. One should not allow any other person to use his/her digital signatures. Safe custody of digital Signatures is the responsibility of the owner.
5. I am not able to add my digital signatures for registration?
The computerThe computer which is being used for Comprehensive e-filing system should run the browser (Internet Explorer in Windows 7
or Later) in “Administrative mode” i.e. right click on the Internet Explorer icon and click “Run as Administrator”. For other Operating systems, please contact your system administrator on how to run browser in administrative mode.
6. I am having Mac/Linux OS. Can I use the Comprehensive e-filing system?
Currently the e-filing system supports only Windows XP (SP3) and above Operating systems.
7. Which web browser is best suited for using the system?
Internet Explorer 6 and above.
8. My Digital Signature Certificate has expired and I have changed / replaced it with new one. How do I update it?
Open the link “Renew Digital Signature” under the Control Panel in the left Navigation bar and update your digital signature by following the guidelines given therein.
9. I accidentally uploaded wrong Digital certificate while Registration, how do I replace the digital certificate?
Please follow steps mentioned in the previous question.essage, password sh10. When I press "Add digital signature" it gives a message, password should not be empty?
Please enter your password after adding your digital signatures.“Certificate not fo11. On clicking “Add digital signature” system shows “Certificate not found”, while same has already been installed?
Ensure that CA and CCA certificates of the PKI vendor has been installed and all the certificates in the certification path are “OK” (To view: Open Internet Explorer Tools Internet Options Content click “Certificates” button Select your Digital certificate Click “View” button In the new window click “Certification Path” tab The “Certificate Status:” should show : “This certificate is OK” ).
10. I need help and information about Comprehensive E-filing system?
Please refer to the user manual given at the home page of Comprehensive E-filing system for all the detailed information and usage.
11. Which forms can I file through Comprehensive E-filing services system?
Initially only new applications can be fileds but other forms will be added to
it in phased manner very soon
12. Can I edit the drafted form after I have digitally signed it?
You can edit the drafted form till you have not digitally signed it. Once it is signed, it cannot be edited and needs to be re-drafted after trashing the previous one.
13. Following error is displayed on the screen when I attempt to draft a form: “Error has occurred on the form. Please notify development team”.
Click on the “Show Details” link given below the error message. Copy the error details and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
14. I attempted to pay for a form through the payment gateway but I got a transaction error. What do I do?
In case there is a transaction error:
Check the status in “Transaction Failure” under PAYMENTS tab.
Unsuccessful transactions: If the amount is debited from the users bank account and payment gateway shows unsuccessful transaction, the amount will be refunded by the payment gateway to the users bank account. E-filers are advised to wait for at least 30 minutes before re-attempting the transactions. Users are also advised to ensure that the payment gateway shows unsuccessful against the previous attempt, to avoid multiple payments against the same set of applications.
If still there is no detail of the concerned form, check your Bank statement/account for the debited amount. If the Payment has been deducted from your account, do not file the same form again and email the details to email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org along with the Transaction ID .
15. Can I use any Payment gateway to pay for the application fees?.
User can use comprehensive payment gateway of Central Bank of India for Payment of Fees. The gateway provides payment options through internet banking of multiple banks and along with credit/debit cards payment options.
16. Where can I get the history of all my Payments?
You can view all your Payment transactions in the link given in the left navigation bar under “Payment History”.